- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your name, job title, company address, email address and phone numbers if you contact Vent-Tech.
- Your name, email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to blog or newsletters, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
How we use this data
We may use this information to:
- Send you estimates, quotes and invoices for work you would like done or courses we run.
- Contact you in relation to that work, both before and after it is completed.
- To notify you about related services to products, services or training you have purchased, for example servicing of equipment you have purchased or information about future related courses to continue your CPD if you have undertaken a course with us.
- To send you marketing communications which you have requested that may be of interest such as newsletters and blogs as long as you have provided opt in consent to receive these.
- To gather feedback to improve our services.
- For our own internal records and analyses.
Who will have access to this data?
The following Vent-Tech staff will have access to your personal information:
Directors/managers Data controllers
Engineers Data processors
Administrative staff Data processors
Project Manager Data processors
We may disclose your personal information to third party services providers, subcontractors and other associated organisations where necessary for the provision of selected services for example to our accountant for invoicing purposes or a supplier for delivery of a part.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal data if it’s not necessary for the purpose you provided it to us and the right to request erasure of your data.
If you’ve signed up for email blogs or newsletters, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the provision of our services or in case of queries in the future. Personal data will never be used in a way that is likely to cause damage or distress.
Securing your personal information
We use best endeavours to ensure your personal information is kept secure on our systems. All personal information is stored on the cloud in a system accessed via password and with regular back-ups.
Use of website ‘cookies’
We use some cookies on our website to understand how the website is being used and for analysis purposes. For more information, please see our cookies policy
Vent-Tech commits that all complaints shall be handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
Vent-Tech’s responsibility will be to:
- acknowledge the formal complaint in writing.
- respond within a stated period of time.
- deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint.
- take appropriate action if required.
If you wish to make a complaint, in the first instance, please contact your account manager at Vent-Tech by phone, in writing or in person. If you are unsure of who your account manager is, please contact Adrian Sims at Vent-Tech Ltd on email@example.com or 0117 964 7945.
Copies of our customer complaints resolution policy are available on request.
This policy was last updated on: 15th May 2018
How to contact us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at: Vent-Tech Ltd, Head Office, 5 Osprey Court, Hawkfield Business Park, Hawkfield Way, Bristol BS14 0BB
By providing Vent-Tech with any personal information you consent to the use of your Personal Information for the purposes and in the manner set out in this policy.